olha como fiquei mau... ate em ingles rolou essa conversa...... nunca mais me deixe assim viu?
hahaha



hi Rusty!

i didnt answered before because myspace wasnt working for me..
so, i do have good news, first i will tell, i stayed about 1 week without igor.. and i got all the depression with me, i was totally said.. and nothing was working.. so i say that i cant believe how some friends make be sick if them dont speak with me.. but i think that it happen more with igor, and maybe because i have a brother in chicago, but he went to live there when i was 10, because we have an age difference of 9 years.
so i feel that igor is my brother, we sleep together without sex, we call each other, we tell everything to each other and you know, like a couple, i think that igor is my brother, i would die if i lost him now..
but he was right about me.. i cant be asking him all, and wanting to know everything that happens, both need our times.
so igor promoting a club that i go all friday, and my friends ask me for a off list in the club, and i always give it, because igor, so at friday, i was not talking with him, and i sent 3 emails with names.. and he didnt answer me, so i went to msn and ask him.. and he did it: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its so good to know about the names.. and started to talk with me,... and so here was we together again, i meet him in the club... and you wont believe, at 5 am we live the club and went to my house, i take some clothes, and after we went to his house, take his clothes, and we went to Belo Horizonte by bus, about 8 hours from here, just crazy ones.. we went to a party with erick morillo, and we meet our friends there.. i cant believe.. we were back.. our friendship was great, we totally forget about the time without speak, and we are great now, he called me today asking me to go with his friends to a party, but i can because i have interviews tomorrow for a new work.
and you know, all was gone.. my depression, my friend kathy called friday night to go to the movies, and she said: wow your voice is better, u are happy, what happened? and after 1 second she: ahh you and igor back to talk.. and i: yessssssssssss! i am really happy!
i dont know but what i feel for igor is unbelieable... i could do all for him. i think sometimes that he is the best person in my life.. my best gay husband.. and i could marry him easy.
but i cant.. thats the sad party of the history..
its just like will and grace, but now a ariadna and igor.. hehe
i have so many stories with him.. we passed so much together..
well time will say what will happen.

but after it, i want to say for you, that i love your emails, i think u are great, i do wanted meet you, but at this time i dont have money, and really need to work, but i am sure that one day it will become true, i never forget my dreams.

and always we will keep in touch for sure!

big kiss and tks for you attention with me.. even never see me.. in you life YET! ok?

Ari

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas