i am crying now..

and why?

because i pass all the day of this week waiting the weekend, wait somebody
and everything was awesome..but i know that is my fault, because i can not eat
because i am sick with me, with my body and
in true sometimes of course i am a kid
i make a big mess because bullshits
and now i am crying just some drops because i know that one days all this things will be together and will be a bomb
and one day it will it will BOMMM with me and i will lose all that i have now..
i will lose the love, the happines
but i have a good explication.. if i dont eat, if i dont tell somethings, if i dont say words, is just because i think that will be better in this way
i am just making this because i am in deep love with somebody that i think sometimes dont understant me....

i just can say So Sorry for i be like this..

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas