Thoughts....just that..

I wanna know what u do.. when u really thinks that u like somebody, u do love this person, but at the same time, u do not.
u are always thinking to move, for stay near, but in the same time, u remember that u will leave in a big city, where all can happen
the place where u had a lot of boyfriends and have sure, that a lot of will come, and that ex boy, still looks u, in the street.. and was that guy that u for last fall in love.. in true 100%.
but u remember somebody that write u sometimes, that calls u in the cell, but have his life... i am thinking now.. is this that i want for me? Or i really want to move, study, have my live and meet people, go parties, and diferrent ones, go to restaurants, bar, and coffee shops? what more??? Stores, yes, i love, i love to walk, visit places, staying travel in my mind, in my music.. sometimes i like to be alone, in true i am getting crazy.
i dont want make anyone sad, maybe because of it.. i get away from boyfriends... in true i dont know what i want.... just put my head in the right place and grow up!!!!

i just wanna be with somebody that makes me happy, that can be crazy like me.. that treat me.. like a baby, that travel in my adventures, that dont think in future, just now.. that i can take care, i am thinking........ i am missing a lot my GIRL.

i am confusion ....

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas