1 para 1 am, 10/04/2003...
Well, after so much time, I didnt fight with my parents... and today me and my father burst out and we spoke what each one wanted, "the trues".
by one side it was good, I was so confused about my live, and what to do that yesterday I decided back to school, study journalism, here in my town or try Sao Paulo, after it solve, find a job and buy a car, it was my first decision, but now I solve that definitively, I wanna go father and father, I wanna travel abroad, and never more back if it can be possible.
I am not sad or nervous now, sometimes is good to listen the true it hurts in most of time, but for me was good, now I really know what to do and why, when, because of...

Its live, but I am still like a baby and I cry..but I love my parents : )

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas