"Eu escrevendo um e-mail para um amigo em LA, sobre como eu estou amando a minha vida...."

my is Ariadna and it means helpness godness in greek

so u told me something really great, tks. but i am have these problems all my life.. i think that i am not so ugly, i know that sometimes i get so anxious that i get fat so easy, but soon i lost all.. because i got depressed.so my whole life i get a change of be with a great guy that i didnt.. i prefer the ugly ones, because they can listen, talk, and remember things that i said.. the perfect bodies, just want to know about sex, something that i really dont care so much in a realationship.and my whole life i had problems with my boyfriends.. fights, because it and that.. and i always cryed.. so much, so this time, i am about 1 year and 4 months without a boyfriend, just with my friends.. and you know i am so happy, i am happy in have men at my bed .. even them being gay.. its so good to have sexy guys in my bed that all the women want, and i can talk about anything, go shopping and when i cry they are always in my side, we go dinner.. and bla bla.. its the perfect marriage.. if i could i would marry with one.. easily, becauuse i can do whatever i want, talk about anything and we tell everything to each other.. and the best sleep with a man that just hug me.. without be asking for sex every night.....
well i love my life now.. and i dont think that i am becoming gay even being kissing girls for fun, and i am sure of it.. but i am in a time that i want love, but but dont worry about a person.. so here is my gay friends..
crazy story ah?but its what i am feeling now.. and i am loving it.

kisses Ari

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas