kill myself plsss
its easter, and for me.. after noon, it becomes a stupid day.i start to be depressed, sad, unhappy and feel alone.. i start to think about who i care, about who i wanna in my side, about my dreams, about my life... and it makes my mind and head be confused, i do know with who i wanna stay, i do know about everything, i am doing the best, but and so????nothing.... nothing and nothing for 1000 times... i feel tired, and stupid.i think that i am killing my dreams, and maybe i should.maybe i should stop talk with people at internet, maybe i should kill myself, in true what i would do.. is just to go to some place, dance and drink a lot...with the perfect music, be happy with friend and enjoy the day or night and when i be backing home.. i be running my car... and i crash it... and die.... for forever.. quiet, without a bye to anyone... maybe just telling a letter saying and proving that i loved someone... i would go sleep now.. and sleep forever like an angel.. why i cant be an angel..???? i would be flying and for any reason break my wings and fall.....

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas