everything back to normal.. and me and my dad speak today like if nothing happened : )

Todays is a happy day.. first i went gym and stay there a lot, 3 hours, and after arived home.. so relax, i spoke with Joseane a old friend from my college and candice's teacher Monica, that gave me one class, last week i think.. she was in my mom's clinic and after that in the street i was looking arround and see Helen a friend that graduated with me in high school.. what a nice day ah?
and it doesnt stop here.. i take my email and like transmition of thinkings my next husband write to me.. and said.. can we go together to skol??
i didnt aswer .. but i will..

and a lot of people see me in a page.. because i put my pic there.. and i didnt know that anyone can see my pics, because when u put a new pic it appear in the first page of this server.. hehheehe
but it was great

see u tomorrow

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas